Monday, January 6, 2014

Stormtrooper Blanket



This was a gift for my brother-in-law for Christmas. We’re kind of a nerd family, so this seemed like the right gift for him. J
It was a simple enough to make, it was just granny squares. All that matters is getting the pattern right, which I have attached for your viewing pleasure, hehe.

All in all, it took me about 6 weeks to make. I finished about 10 squares a day. I could have finished in 4-5 weeks, but I wasn’t consistent. As far as size, the picture below of the full blanket is on my king sized bed. I made each granny square 5 rows and worked with a size H hook. So, all 224 squares put together came out to approximately 6 x 6.5 feet. Make each square as big as you'd like and connect each one attachment style to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment